Monday, October 18, 2010

Things you should NOT do with me

1. Ask me if fall decor is necessary when you are on a budget.

I will reply that it is DEFINITELY necessary and you will purchase the fall decor even if you can't afford it.

Sorry, Sarah. But how happy and fally does your home feel now?? Plus, you HAD to get that pumpkin anyway. 

pumpkins+candy corn are necessary for fall. duh. NECESSARY. 

I've already gone through two bags of candy corn. After the first bag was gone, Robert said, " I didn't get any of the candy corn."

I said, "You snooze, you loose."

But then I felt bad/fat and redeemed myself by buying a second bag of candy corn that were only for him. Of course the "only for him" part lasted less then a week and I ate most of those too. ppppffffftttttt.

Which brings me to the second thing you should not do with me

2. Share candy corn 

You know there are a lot of people out there who don't like candy corns?

Who are those people? Why do I not fall in that demographic? You can tell how bad candy corn is for you. It's pure sugar and I don't count calories, but I'm pretty sure they're high up there. Let the holiday weight commence! 

Good thing, I don't have to fit into a bridesmaid dress in less than 3 weeks. Oh, that's right, I DO!! Trick or Treat!

Okay, well, those are all the only things I can think of at the present moment that you should NOT do with me. I'm sure there are many many many more....... 

No comments: