Thursday, October 28, 2010

Role Reversal

This whole Cody Ross/Rangers World Series bit is turning me into quite the sports fan.


Pop Quiz: Who insisted on staying up last night and watching the 9th inning? Robert or me?


go ahead. guess. 

The correct answer would be me. Alexis - the sports fan. Role reversal in the Scarff home last night.

This is so odd. Baseball on television used to get me an immediate case of narcolepsy. A major shift has happened since these play-offs have been going on- I'm engaged in the game, the innings fly by and I'm constantly asking Robert about the rules of baseball. (He's shocked at how much I don't know.) Also, I somehow didn't know that someone sang "God Bless America" between the 7th and 8th inning during every game. I don't know how I missed this, probably the narcolepsy? (btw...good job last night, Tony Bennett).

I love sports, Alexis

No comments: