Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Anniversary

My blog, www.ppppffffftttttt.blogspot.com, and I will mark our two year anniversary tomorrow.

It hasn't always been a smooth road. We've had our ups and downs, our trials and tribulations. But, we're figuring out how to live and coexist together.

Through the moody days, who's been here by my side? ppppffffftttttt.

Through the happy days, who has been there sharing all the joy? ppppffffftttttt.

It's not easy finding a blog your compatible with.

And to you out there who read this. Thank you. Really. It's weird that it means a lot to me, but it does. You just put this random personal stuff out there and you ask yourself, why am I doing this? Especially with my struggling grammar and spelling. Well, I think I do it simply share my life with you. I started this blog so that instead of the group emails from me, my friends could just come read this blog and hear my ramblings. I'm not sure what it's evolved into, but I'll keep writing if you keep reading. I'll probably keep writing anyway, even if no one is reading. Even if you stand in front of my duplex and picket that I stop writing. I will still keep effing writing. Okay, maybe then I'll stop.

Happy two years, ppppffffftttttt. You're crazy, but I love you. Don't ever leave me.

No comments: