Friday, September 24, 2010

State Fair Time!!!!!!!

this really is a good movie. yay musicals!

Today is the first day that the State Fair of Texas is open! This means it's almost here - the Christmas to every OU and Texas fan - OU/TX!!!!!

Oh it's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

Beers in the waxy cups, corny dogs, turkey legs. Red and orange everywhere. Oh it's grand!

My dad loves to say that he was conceived on OU/TX weekend, why or how he knows this I don't know. But, I do say- thank God for OU/TX - definitely made my grandparents excited!! Okay - TMI - I know.

Also, I met Robert two years ago on OU/TX weekend. Actually, I blogged about it here! I can't imagine my life without him. I love him so dearly. Again, thank you God for OU/TX! It's possible that I might not have a dad or a husband without this amazing annual football tradition??

I relish in every OU/TX memory and can't wait for many more with my beyond wonderful friends!!

good job with the horns down, Karns!

BOOMER!!! I. cannot. wait. Icannotwait!!!

No comments: