Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blogs: I'm addicted.

I'm not sure how I got through the work day without the list of blogs that I've accumulated. There must have been more Facebook involved and that's just sick, so I'm going to leave my blogless days in the past and forge on.

I have a blog list for all to see that shows the blogs I openly read. This list doesn't include the blogs that I go to through the other blogs and the blogs that I "blog stalk" through Facebook. Just learned the new term blog stalk and it pretty much describes most of my activity from 9-5, so I'm going to embrace it. I blog stalk. Sorry. You would too if your job requirements demanded the mental capabilities of an earth worm.

That's where I am today. Take it or leave it, X on out of my blog, start a blog, click on another blog, but NOT before reading the link below. While on Facebook about 10 minutes ago, a Facebook pal of mine posted a blog to his status that I without a moment of hesitation clicked on. The addiction took over and I was chomping at the bit, shaking a little ready to get my hands on a new blog. This is a good one. From this post, I can tell this is a blog worth mention.

Here's the post I read, please read and relate: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/09/four-levels-of-social-entrapment.html We've all been there. This post throughly amused me and I hope it's a mere preview of what this blog will bring to the table. 

Obvi,  I'm not alone - 22,236 followers. (not even including the people that blog stalk it) This is serious.

No comments: