Friday, January 21, 2011

is she mortal?

This photo concerns me.

Is it just me or did she look older in G.I. Jane and Striptease? I didn't see either of those, but for some reason have images from each movie burned in my brain. 

i.e. the following:




It disturbs me that I remember the 3rd picture, but I really do. I think it must have been in the preview? Or I'm a lesbian? I wonder if there's a blog out there entitled "Demi Moore made me a lesbian". I'm not a lesbian, obvi. 

Okay, back to the point - does she not AGE?? 

I don't care how much water you drink, hours of pilates you do and number of years younger your husband is from you. How does she appear to look basically the same for the last 10 years?? Or if I'm being honest she even keeps looking better??? 

These burning questions are causing me to develop this weird theory based on the movie, Death Becomes Her. My childhood playmate, Chelsea and I watched this A LOT. I don't know why, but we loved it when we were little. 

Here's the synopsis of the movie...Death Becomes Her is a 1992 American dark slapstick screwball comedy fantasy film directed by Robert Zemeckis and starring Goldie HawnMeryl Streep, and Bruce Willis. The film focuses on a childish pair of rivals who drink a magic potion that promises eternal youth.

You have to know where I'm going with this. "magic potion that promises eternal youth"? I think someone has found it and I think it's Demi Moore.

That's right folks, you heard it here. I've figured out the mystery of the woman without a wrinkle or ounce of fat. Magic potion. Duh.

I believe in ghosts too. And unicorns. And carebares. ha. 

tgif, yall. 

No comments: