Monday, January 3, 2011

Back in action

Today has been my first day back at the office since December 22nd. Oddly, It's sort of nice to be back in the swing of things. It's more nice to NOT have to be in the swing of anything and just be at home with my family and Robert..relaxing, playing, eating and laughing. But, all good things must come to an end and I'm thankful for a full, happy and healthy holiday season. I'm trying to let that fullness overflow into the new year. There is so much to be thankful for and I pray I can remember this everyday.

Highlights include...Santa getting us iPads....HUGE surprise! HUGE. still incredibly excited about this. really just so unexpected! Santa you are sneaky! Of course, I managed to leave my charger and usb cord in Carlsbad, so I still have yet to set it up. ppppfffftttt.


We took Robert to Ruidoso. I've been going there since I was a baby, so it was fun to show him everything there. We're right outside our cabin here. 


Also, just getting to spend more than a couple days with my mom, dad and sister was such a treat....




Well, these pictures are making me a little homesick now. Enough blogging for today :)

Happy 2011 everyone! 

No comments: