Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If you're a sicko like me....

you will be glued to the TV every Monday night for The Bachelor.


I didn't even watch Brad Womack's first season where he rejected both women during the series finale. I question ABC on why they didn't make the effort to get some "new blood" out there, but being the sicko that I am about this show, I like it anyway. The fact that he's already been on there and is risking his entire reputation that this time around it's going to go differently is kind of exciting. Yes, I need help. But, you have to admit, it's so great to watch these women, especially the crazies. One wore vampire fangs? THERE'S the girl you want to marry. pppffffftttttt.

For any of you other sickos out there, here's some stuff you might find fun to read.

Chris Harrison's Blog

the official Bachelor website

and

the episode recap on Entertainment Weekly

No comments: