Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hey people in Dallas...

Do you want to send that special someone something Valentine's day?? But, not something too serious, just something light/cute/different and fun?? Are you just wracking your brain on the perfect thing? Does this special someone love pugs?

Well, then a Valentine's Day Pug Gram could be for you. Click here for details.

A pug delivers the candy bouquet?? I'm sorry, that is hilarious, even if you're not obsessed with pugs, like myself. Plus all proceeds go the the DFW Pug Rescue. Everybody wins.


I'm not one to usually do this sort of thing, but I've already dropped hints to my Valentine that I want one. Candy and pugs?? Duh. :)

Happy February, everyone. 

2 comments:

Stephanie Griffioen said...

Haha hilarious! You live in Dallas?!

alexis scarff said...

Yes! I'm in Dallas?? You too?