Monday, February 6, 2012

dragging

For the last two Mondays, I have definitely had a "case of the Mondays". I am so tired. I know a lot of people are tired on Mondays, so I thought I'd share some "pins" that my sister posted that made me smile today. Smiling helps one wake up. - Abraham Lincoln. Just kidding. He never said that. Okay, happy Monday, we are half way through, we can do this. Maybe. ha

ha. sorry, i just can't stand A&M. i went to OU and Tech and Baby went to Texas. so yeah. 

remember when Brit shaved her head? that was rough. 

in honor of v-day this month. i don't know if this is real, but pretty awesome ;)

Thank you sister and thank you pinterest. While I was looking at these I didn't want to crawl under my desk and go to sleep. 

p.s. 28 weeks pregnant today and taking my gestational diabetes test. yee-haw!! 

No comments: