Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The world is trying to tell me something....

Over the past week or so these S'MORE related recipes have been popping up in my life. 


top one - S'mores Bars
bottom one - Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Bars - via hiplip :)

The bars especially look like something I'll have to try one of these days.

But I really think this S'mores related recipes are fueling my fire for Girl Scout cookies. 

S'mores >>> Camping >>>> Girl Scouts. You see the relation...

Yesterday out of nowhere, I started craving Thin Mints. Nevermind it wasn't out of nowhere, it was because I read an article about how a lady in Florida attacked another lady because she thought she'd eaten her box of Thin Mints. Do not touch a sister's Thin Mints - lesson learned.

According to a very reliable source, I've learned that the girl scouts will be out and about selling cookies starting this weekend. I will be seeking them out and buying Thin Mints and Samoas. Last year, I saw the girl scouts selling their goods at Tom Thumb, but I think I wanted to put on the facade to Robert that I was kind of healthy. Well, that period is over and Girl Scout cookies will be purchased and consumed at casa de Scarff. Can't wait. 

I wish the Girl Scout's sold their cookies Troop Beverly Hills style.....






No comments: