Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gwynie says "jump"

I say, "how high?"

Extreme? Maybe. But ever since beginning to read GOOP,I just can't help it. I've even shared this with Bob. My crush on GP. Being the good husband that he is, he says, "she's got nothing on you."

pppppppppfffffffffffttttttttttttttttttt. he lies. but, i love him for it.

I mean, come on. She looks like this.


AND she sings, acts, speaks Spanish, usually has excellent fashion sense and gets to live my fantasy and be on GLEE (hear she's reprising her role and I cannot wait!)

i said usually about the fashion bit. i blame "Country Strong" for this choice. actually i dont' know who to blame? eww.

Anyway, a couple gems she's passed on me personally - okay, lying, that she's passed on through GOOP that I just can't keep in a second more....

Cocodot. I love paper. If you love papery things too, you will love perusing this site. I love it. 

Open_quotes
Cocodot is the Bergdorf Goodman of evites.Close_quotes Robert Verdi |Lifestyle Expert +Celebrity Stylist
Need I say more?

As of today, she's introduced me to a new interior design blog - you are the rivier. I love the title. I am the freaking river!!! 

I've only glanced at it, but will I start following it? Yes. How high, Gwynie, how high??  

No comments: