Thursday, February 10, 2011

Poor Virginia....

Yesterday, there was a little snow and ice in Dallas, so I had another snow day at home.

Heaven on earth are snow days to me. Except, I can't get used to these short weeks. They are going to make 5 days weeks seem even lllooooooonnnnnnggggerrrrr and there is nothing okay about that.

I still didn't touch To The Lighthouse on my day off. I was busy with Toy Story 3 (i cried) and season 1 of the Sopranos (obssesed). I also have a feeling that The Lighthouse is going to be neglected even more because I received this from Amazon yesterday:

the book by The Pioneer Woman!

I can feel my husband cringing right now. Let's just say he doesn't think too much of The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. I, on the other hand, just love her. Yee-haw! I can't wait to read about how she met and feel in love with her husband (even though I've read most of it online). I have a feeling this book will be knocked out by Sunday, while The Lighthouse will continue to loom over me and haunt me in my dreams........


"i'm watching youuuu." - The Lighthouse to me

No comments: