Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Countdown is on


The royal wedding is 30 days. Do you think Kate's starving herself? Do you think she and her mom are squabbling over last minute details? I think 30 days before my wedding I wanted to starve myself, but kept alternating having Taco Cabana and Hershey's kisses for dinner due to stress. And as far as squabbles with my mom over last minute details, it was more like bawling and screaming wars over the phone, ending with me saying "WHY DON'T WE JUST CANCEL THE WEDDING??!!" It was a beautiful time. 

I don't think Kate's starving or squabbling. Just counting down the days of when she'll go from civilian to princess. 



Also, their engagement pictures are on stamps.  (i wonder if they'll use those when they send thank-yous. do you think they send thank-yous? surely....)

3 comments:

Julia said...

YES!!!! life...is...complete.

HIP LIP said...

LOL. I totally yelled "the wedding is OFF!!" at least a couple dozen times.

alexis scarff said...

hahaha. glad i wasn't alone there, Linds. and life IS finally complete now. finally!