Monday, September 19, 2011

craving

more space....


Nothing like wide open space, but I'm talking about more space in the home. 


Lately, I'm feeling the need for more space. Our lease is up at the end of October and I think I'm ready for a change. But, finding a place that is affordable, updated, properly located etc. etc. can be so hard. I've only scratched the surface searching and I'm already sort of frustrated. Baby and I drove around for a very abbreviated time yesterday before we went and picked up a late lunch to-go at Matt's and it was already stressful. We drove down a depressing  street adjacent to where we currently live. There was, no joke, a wild dog running about. It really topped off the atmosphere of the street. Old, sad houses with messy yards, one after the other. I couldn't help but wrinkle my nose. "I don't want to live on this street." I said to Robert. I'm not trying to be snobby or hard to please here, but seriously? No. We continue to drive down a couple blocks. Robert points out a for lease sign, I immediately shoot it down. "No." You know when you just can look at something and be like "NO"? Guys don't get that. Robert then JOKINGLY calls me Darien  from Wall Street. We had just watched this a couple nights ago. For those of you that don't know Darien is this awful chick that ONLY is with guys for money and requires the BEST of everything. 

Needless to say the joke didn't go over too well. :) I'm too sensitive for jokes like that, especially on a Sunday.

Also, I'm wearing a shirt I bought 3 years ago at Wal-Mart. Darien. pppppfffffftttttt.

also craving...

a puppyyyyy or dog. especially a wittle wittle pug 


It's just been too long. I need a puppy.


I'm not getting a puppy. Robert says no. I know he's right. I want a dog, but not the mess and cost that it comes with. 

Someday....

also craving and ALWAYS craving...

vacation


Breaks from real life are so necessary. 

I'm very excited for 3 of my best friends who are leaving for Paris and Munich in 8 days!!!


Okay, I'm very excited for them with a tiny splash of jealousy ;).

Back to Monday....(large sigh) 

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are 20% happy for them, 80% jelly :) Get me a vacay STAT.

a. scarff said...

haha. that's probably more accurate.