Monday, October 31, 2011

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away

The Lord giveth Jessica Simpson a baby.....


I get that she announced her pregnancy news on Halloween, but seriously? This pic is weird. We get it, you're going to be a "mummy". Still weird. Maybe I'm just not that into Halloween? Maybe someone paid her a lot to do that? Not that I think the fashion mogul is hurting for income. 

Sigh. 

The Lord taketh away the marriage of Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian.....


Kim filed for divorce. Kris claims to be devastated. Idk, kids, idk. 

I DO KNOW...they did make some $$$$$ off this whole thing. Check out Kardashianomics. Girl made some money off of this wedding/marriage/divorce biz. I still want to believe they loved each other, but I'm kind of a sucker like that. 

Okay, that's all. Look at me blogging about pop culture. Just call me Perez Hilton. 

Also, I've texted Robert both of these things today. Like he cares. My gosh Kris's hand is huge. 

No comments: