Monday, August 1, 2011

Bachelorette Season Seven: "It's not everyday that the Men Tell All." -me (and I was serious)


I love the Men Tell All/Women Tell All. It's just that final time for everyone to say what they wished they would have said. In life you usually can't do this. On reality TV you can.

I am always shocked at how the audience grows with each season at these things. I swear at the first one, they dragged like 20 people off the streets of L.A., now they are in like a stadium with 100 lucky individuals intently listening to every word like this is Oprah's last show.

I'm just going to say I was pretty satisfied with the whole episode. Tim, the boozer, in his t-shirt, full tatted arm and heavy accent. Ames in his mis-shapen forehead, ill-fitting polo (he has size issues) and somehow still very cute and intelligent demeanor. Random Sports Marketing guy from Chicago telling Bentley to "Go F$#! himself." Awesome. Ryan P. with his perma-smile. Nick the personal trainer being Dr. Phil and interjecting about every single incident.

I probably could go on...but I have dinner with the in-laws tonight and must be off. Finale and After the Final Rose is already recorded...don't you worry.

BEN OR JP?????? WHO ARE YOU GOING TO PICK ASHLEY EH-BER???????

WINE MAKER!!

NEW YORKER??

No comments: