Thursday, July 7, 2011

They're just like us

I don't know if anyone has been keeping up with Wills and Kate and their North American adventure. I have. I swear, Kate Middleton is flawless.

However, I was sort of excited when I came across a semi-frumpy picture of her.

PRINCESSES - THEY ARE JUST LIKE US - THEY TAKE FRUMPY PICS!!!

Granted for normal people. This is NOT a frumpy pic, but it's the nearest to a bad angle I've ever seen of her. And yes, it's still pretty damn perfect.

She's fabulous. Also, she is doing the impossible and bringing back sheer panty hose???!!!! I pray that trend doesn't become a must-do in the next two weeks. I'm in a wedding in Chicago and I really don't need to worry about sweaty sheer panty hose. Do you think Kate Middleton sweats?? Yeah, I doubt it either.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I appreciate the layout and typeface changes.

a. scarff said...

I appreciate your appreciation!