Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday

It doesn’t really matter how busy or bored I am at work on a Friday because I’m always ancy. Time drags, I look at the clock every two minutes and I’m ready to be anywhere other than my desk. This Friday is no different.

THIS JUST IN – as soon as I started this riveting blog, I was told by my superior that no one was going to be in the office for the afternoon so I am free to go. Is this a joke? I don’t think so! Looks like I’m going to be finishing up this perservatives filled Lean Cuisene and heading out – OUT of the office. Freedom.

Early dismissal is such a gift. One that I don’t take it for granted. Why am I still here?

I hope everyone’s afternoon flies….TGIF!

random pic of Tulips my Dad took when we were walking down Swiss Avenue. This picture just makes me happy. Okay, I'm really leaving now.

No comments: